Just a reminder that the E-M5III and the E-PL10 will be announced in 48 hours. The full E-M5III specs can be read here.
I have heard of no new lens yet and I also got no info about a possible Panasonic MFT product announcement. It might be that after the Olympus announcement we are done with new products for 2019. The next major new products are likely to be announced in February 2020.
Today we try to vlog on the new Panasonic S1H with 24-105 f4. We’ll pit it against the G85 with new Leica 10-25mm f1.7. See what has better stabilization. We’ll test the autofocus, slow mo etc. See if it’s worth vlogging on a full frame camera or if it’s better to stick with the smaller lighter m4/3 system.
Exposure Metering Modes vs Exposure Compensation
Today Gold Box deals at Amazon US, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
Godox V1 test with Olympus (Giuseppe Genovese)
Lowepro Updates Pro Trekker Series with Four New Backpacks (Explora).
Images from a Laowa lens factory at DC.watch.
Take a look inside Sigma’s Aizu factory where the fp is assembled (Dpreview).
E-PL5 17mm 1.8
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection: