1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Skylum unevieled the full functionalities of their new Sky Enhancer feature in this blog post (Click here). It’s going to be released as a free Luminar update on November 1. If you plan to buy Luminar use our code “43RUM” to get a $10 discount.
About AI Sky Enhancer:
This filter was created for photographers who would rather focus on creating photos, and have neither the time or inclination to spend hours correcting their images.
By moving a single slider you can add depth, definition, and detail to the sky without exposing unwanted artifacts or affecting any other aspect of the image.
No one wants boring skies in their photos, and restoring and improving the sky is one of the most important things while creating a masterpiece. We’ve done our best to make this process as simple as it can be – the new AI Sky Enhancer creates no halos, automatically detects the edges of the sky and recognizes the sky even inside other objects such as bridges.
The new and advanced AI Sky Enhancer Filter is going to be added to Luminar on November 1, 2018 in advance of Luminar Libraries.
Leica 10-25mm f/1.7 DG Vario-Summilux for Micro Four Thirds | Amateur Photographer
Today Gold Box deals at Amazon US, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
Ricoh, Olympus, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samsung: Who would you like see joining the L-mount alliance? (L-rumors.com).
Tough TG-5 Tips: Action Track Sensors (Olympus Youtube).
New study reveals insights of first-time interchangeable lens camera owners (Dpreview).
Panasonic says L-mount alliance formed just a couple of months ago and Olympus didn’t want to be part of it (Mirrorlessrumors.com).
Share your best pictures on our new Instagram MicroFourThirdsGallery.
Sigma CEO Yamaki did express his love for the MFT system when Dpreviw asked him if the MFT will “be reduced” now that Panasonic joined the L-mount:
I don’t know, and I might not be the best person to comment, but I’ve seen many journalists using M4/3 system cameras here in Photokina. In my opinion, M4/3 is a great system if you need compactness.
We have a Big Fan :)