Olympus 60mm as a macro/portraiture lens in combo with the Lumix G9.
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Here are the leaked images of the production ready Panasonic Leica 10-25mm f/1.7 lens and the new 1.4x and 2.0x L-mount teleconverters. This means we might see them announced on May 31 along the new Panasonic S Cine L-mount camera.
With “announced” I mean we will get the full price info (probably close to $2,500) and shipment start info (probably August).
RELAXING WAVES IN THE SUNSET – Slowmotion (GH5 w/ Panasonic 20mm f1.7)
Today Gold Box deals at Amazon US, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
What about the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II ? (Photo Daniel M).
Sigma Q&A at Imaging Resource: “the market is changing from DSLR to mirrorless much quicker than I thought.” (MirrorlessRumors).
Lilliput A11 On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUTs support (Personal View).
The Photographer’s Assistant: Tips For Assisting on a Photo Shoot (Explora).
Share your best pictures on our new Instagram MicroFourThirdsGallery.