I recently did a photoshoot without my usual full frame DSLR setup and instead I used 2 Panasonic Lumix G9. Why did I do that? And do I like the results? Check out my video to find out :) Photos on my blog: http://www.photobyrichard.com/photoby… Camera gears used in this photoshoot:
2 x Panasonic Lumix G9 Micro Four Thirds Cameras
Leica DG 42.5 f/1.2 Nocticron
Leica DG 55-200 f/2.8-4
Olympus 25mm f/1.2
EM5II, M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Nissin announced the new MG10 which will be available later this year for MFT. Here is the press text:
Nissin Announces New MG10
Advanced 2.4GHz Wireless TTL Strobe
New England Imaging Dist. (NEID), the North American distributor of Nissin Digital Products, in conjunction with Nissin Japan Limited, has introduced the new MG10, an advanced NAS (Nissin Air System) 2.4GHz wireless strobe for both on-camera and studio photography. This new innovative flash will be available July 2018.
Designed as a multi-purpose flash, the Nissin MG10 can take you from the fast pace of a model runway shoot, to an outdoor scene where high power for HSS shooting is a must. Whether you are working quickly with the flash on camera or creating stunning lighting effects with off camera flash or in a studio setting, the Nissin MG10 has you covered.
With a guide number of 262 feet (80 meters) and 165 watt seconds, this high-power advanced MG10 strobe is the latest addition to the award-winning Nissin Air System, a proprietary wireless TTL communication system developed by Nissin for 2.4GHz radio transmission.
The hand grip can be used to mount the flash on either the left or right side of the camera with height level adjustment. There’s also a shutter release button on the handle and standard ¼-inch, 20 adapter under the flash head for mounting to a light stand. Every MG10 includes a magnesium quick release mounting “L” bracket, AA battery magazine (batteries are not included), Li-Ion battery magazine, ball head, filter holder and wide-angle diffuser. It also fully supports Air 10s and Air 1 wireless commanders.
The Nissin Digital patented removable external motorized zoom head allows the MG10 to zoom from 24~200mm, to 18mm with diffuser. With the Air 10s Commander, the zoom head can be controlled manually or set to synchronize with the lens focal length even when the strobe is used off camera. Other features include:
– Fast recycling time with full power – 1.5 seconds when using Li-ion batteries with Nissin PS8 power pack; 3.5 seconds when using eight AA batteries.
– High power modelling lights (LED) – See your lighting set up before you take the shot.
– Pair MG10 with Air10s – The Open mode allows multiple Air10s units to pair with MG10 strobes, allowing for multiple commanders to control the same set of strobes.
– Independent control with a maximum of 8 groups – The MG10 will support 4 groups of strobes in both the basic and advanced modes.
– Sustainable performance, easily updated via a Micro SD card slot – The MG10 is equipped with a Micro SD card slot for easy updates. Nissin plans on including a Micro SD card slot in all future strobes and commanders.
MSRP for the Nissin MG10 in the United States is $599.99 for the MG10 alone, $699.99 for the MG10 with Air10s. Delivery in the United States for Nikon, Canon and Sony kits is expected mid-July. Kits for micro four-thirds and Fuji later this year.
Nissin Air System (NAS) is a proprietary wireless TTL communication system developed by Nissin for 2.4GHz radio transmission that allows for stable operation of slave strobes in any environment. For more information on Nissin products go to www.NissinFlashesUSA.com. Follow Nissin on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NissinFlashesUSA), Instagram (www.instagram.com/nissinflashesusa) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWHq00h2okEeRJOaS8o7AA).
Capturing Breathtaking Light Projections at VIVID Sydney 2018 (Olympus Australia)
Today Gold Box deals at Amazon US, BHphoto, eBay, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es.
The Essential Budget Lenses For Every Micro Four Thirds Photographer (ThePhoBlographer).
Lensbaby Burnside 35mm f/2.8 Review (ePhotozine).
FREE! Camera Jabber Olympus Workshop in Oxford
Mouths are Ugly and Macro Photography is Hard! (Explora).
Share your best pictures on our new Instagram MicroFourThirdsGallery.
Multiple readers confirmed that their 50-200mm preorders shipped out today.
Very first $200 price drop on the Panasonic GH5s at Amazon, Adorama and Bhphoto.
The GH5 got a new $200 price drop at Amazon, Bhphoto and Adorama.
Leica 8-18mm $200 price drop at Adorama, BHphoto, Panasonic and Amazon.
Olympus launched new savings you can see on that GetOlympus page.
E-M1II now for $1,599 only at Amazon, BHphoto, Adorama and GetOlympus.
Now $350 off on the E-M5II at Adorama, BHphoto, Amazon, GetOlympus.
$300 off on the 12-40mm lens at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto and GetOlympus.
$200 off on the Olympus 40-150mm PRO lens sold at Amazon, Adorama, BHphoto and GetOlympus.
New $80 rebate on the Speedmaster lens sold by BHphoto.
You save 30% + additional 10% with our”AMB43R” checkout code on this Capture One Pro + Styles bundle.