Our sources do of course read your comments and they send me their answers. Some of my sources are new, some are well known, that’s why you see a different FT ranking (See the ranking explanation on the bottom of the article to learn more).
1. the grip is just that – a grip. but it will come in different sizes to support the longer lens.
2. the sensor is Olympus own – its not sharing anything with Panasonic.
3. there is a dedicated, zoom button for zooming in when you are in the green box mode? button location below the record button.
4. flash is remote trigger capable, but no free bounce like Olympus E-PL1.
5. the other two cameras will have bundled external flash that uses the hotshoe+accessory port.
6. the front of the new EPL looks EXACTLY like the Olympus XZ-1 (Click here to see that camera)
7. the 45mm is about as big as the new Panasonic-Leica 25mm f/1.4, maybe a bit more smaller in width.
1. All three PEN cameras do have AF assist lamp
1. All three cameras do have touchscreen (but only the E-P3 is using the OLED 640k screen. The other two do use a 460k LCD)
2. AF is terrific. Very fast and accurate.
1. Old lenses will focus faster on the new Pen cameras (although not as fast as when using new lenses).
2. AF really faster than the Panasonic GH2 (tested in daylight)
1. There is no final firmware yet (it’s still 0.9), but I can say images do look better than the GH2.
2. E-PM1 is smaller than Panasonic GF2, but bigger than Panasonic GF3.
1. Damn fast AF!
2. E-P3 has same design as E-P2. The E-PM1 and the E-PL2 do have a completely new design.
Feel free to make questions, they will might send me the answers to post on 43rumors!
Reminder -> Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct