Leica 100-100 / 400mm
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Olympus E-M1 Mk II with 12-100 mm Olympus Pro lens.
Photo from India.
Processed to a “Kodakchrome look”
Olympus OM-D E-M1
Olympus M.Zuiko PRO 12-40mm f.2.8
Dandelion half opened taken with a Panasonic GX9 and Olympus 30mm macro lens.
Asterbachtal, Eifel, Germany
Olympus OM-D E-M10, Olympus 12-40 f2.8
17mm, f5.6, 8s, ISO 200
Northern Mocking Bird.
Mooresville, NC. USA.
PanaLeica 12-60 @ 29mm ƒ/8 | ISO 100 | 60 seconds | Formatt-Hitech 10-stop firecrest filter
A composite of three images taken with the Lumix G9 and Olympus 40-150mm f2.8. 40mm, ISO 200, f/8, 1/250s. 20″x16″ print.