…feel free to support our daily work by…
1) Start your shopping from here. We get a little commission for that
2) Make a one dollar (or more) single or monthly donation.
3) Tollerate the advertising, we get paid for every click.
This update resolves unstable sequential shooting when using C-AF on the E-3 or E-30.
Let us know how it goes!
click on picture to enlarge.
Â© All the rights are reserved. Downloading or copying are strictly forbidden! If you want to use this picture please contact the author.
DMC-FT1/DMC-TS1 Firmware update service
– The quality of viewing image(still image) is improved
– Capable of playing back AVCHD motion picture format (1,280 x 720 ) taken with Panasonic Digital Camera DMC-GH1.
– Noise of auto focusing (Quick AF) is reduced during action.
-Capable of playing back AVCHD motion picture format (1,280 x 720 ) taken with Panasonic Digital Camera DMC-GH1.
– $150 for the ED 50-200 SWD lens Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 Digital ED SWD Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
– $75 for the ED 70-300 Zoom lens Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 ED Lens for Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
This re both very good lens for the price. If you need them buy them!
The Olympus Stylus 840 is avaibale for 99.99$ only (you save 130$) Olympus Stylus 840 8.0MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Why should you buy it? The best camera is the camera you can carry with you all the time. It has 8 Megapixel (that means better quality than modern masspixeled compact camera) and for THAT price youÂ will get a very good camera.