Swallowtails prefer m43 photographers.
E-M1X, ISO3200 1/2500 s Zuiko 40-150mm Pro, 150mm/f4
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
The famous view of Mt Fuji from Kawaguchiko on a perfect Autumn day last November.
Olympus OMD EM1mkii – Laowa 7.5mm lens.
OLYMPUS E-M1 M. Zuiko 60mm 2.8 macro Flash Nissin i40
1/60seg. F/10 ISO 800
G9 + 12-40
Olympus Passion OMD & Pen
Prise de bec
Olympus E-M1Mark II Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 pro + MC-14
E-M5II, M.Zuiko 300mm F4.0
Olympus E-M1 MKII + MZuiko 40-150 Pro + Flash Fl14
Driftwood, Lake Tahoe, CA.
GH-5; LUMIX G VARIO 12-35/F2.8 @ 12.0 mm; f/5.0; 30 sec; ISO 200. B+W 110 ND 3.0. Mefoto Roadtripper. #microfourthirdsgallery
“Descanso no Paraiso”
Olympus M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko 17mm f1.8
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
Lumix gx8 + 12-35 f2.8
Exif:12mm, f2.8, 20″, ISO 3200