EM1 MKII y el Zuiko 90-250 F2.8
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
September sunrise over Tom Thomson Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park, Canada.
Olympus E-M1II 12-40 2.8 PRO 1/15 @f5 ISO 200
Stop at the red light !!!
EM5II, M.Zuiko 12-40mm
E-M1 12-40mm f/2.8
Olympus E-M1MarkII+OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.2
Omd em1 mark II 55sec f8 200 Iso.
Образы и силуэты / Imaginations and silhouettes
Reflection of Dallas night skyline with neon light effect.
Olympus OM-D EM-1 MKII and Olympus 12-100mm f4.0 IS PRO lens with setting of ISO 200, f10.0, 15 sec and 24 mm.
E-M1 m.zuiko 60mm/f2.8 macro
Martin pêcheur huppé
EM1 MkII – 300mm – f/4 – 1/1000s – 800iso
Lumix GX8 + m.Zuiko 45mm
M.Zuiko 40-150 / 2.8
View this post on Instagram
Can’t believe this was only last week, feels like ages ago already. A great dawn to dusk day out around the North Devon Atlantic Coast. Culminating in an awesome sunset at Hartland Quay
@olympusuk OM-D E-M1 MK II
@venuslaowa 7.5mm f2
@nisiglobal M1 CPL, 6 stop ND, soft grad