Taken from Steptoe Butte in the Palouse area of eastern Washington state during sunset.
Panasonic GX9 with Lumix 35-100 lens (heavily cropped).
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Lumix DC-G9 // Olympus 25mm F1.2 // ISO 200 // 1/6400s
Pen F 1/640 sec. f/9 22mm
In the Pink
EM5 MK2, 12-100
Pont del Petroli, Badalona.
Olympus Pen F + MZuiko 12-40 Pro
A sunset in Memphis, TN.
Oly EM1 Mk II w/ oly 12 – 100mm lens.
Sometimes the exposure doesn’t have to be perfect to create a dramatic scene. Last night I played around with over exposure and Using the bright highlights of the sun to create some magic golden light over wheat fields.
Olympus EM1 MK2
Cigogne // Stork
Pana G9 & Leica 100-400
olympusuk OM-D E-M1 MK II
samyanglensglobal 7.5mm f3.5 Fisheye