Panasonic GH5 set to ship on March 1 according to European store
Our reader Eno from F. Profesionala just spotted this: The GH5 is listed with March 1st shipping date at Romanian Photo gear site: http://www.f64.ro/panasonic-lumix-dmc-gh5-body-negru.html. This matches the rumor we posted here a month ago.
The GH5 will be available for preorder on January 4th. The info we can share in advance is that:
– The GH5 has the in sensor stabilization just like the G80
– The camera has 2 SD card slots
– No more limit about the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
– The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
– It has full size HDMi
– The main sizes are identical of the GH4. Advantage : You can use ANY same accessory like Cage, Etc. from your previous GH3 or GH4.
– Panasonic plans to start shipping out the GH5 in March/April!
– Body only: Price will be between 1 800 € and 2 000 € in Europe for the DMC-GH5.
– Price will be ± 2 900 € for the DMC-GH5 + the new Panasonic Leica 12-60 Lens (not the older 12-60mm lens!)
Stay tuned and join the GH5 facebook group for more news!