(FT5) New Gm1 image and full specs!
These are the google translated Specifications of the Panasonic DMC-GM1 (via Digicameinfo)
– Dial three of the top surface is machined aluminum
– The size is (width) 98.5mm x 54.9mm x (height) (D) 30.4mm
– The sensor 16MP digital LiveMOS.
– High sensitivity is improved by 10% compared to the GX1. S / N ratio of 25% improvement
– New two-dimensional noise reduction. New multi-process NR
– AF is 240fps of the lens drive. -4EV Support for low-light
– Electronic Level
– Focus peaking
– Wi-Fi built-in. In conjunction with the smart phone, can be remote shooting and transfer
– LCD monitor is 3 inches 1.04 million dot, touch panel
– Creative Control, scene guide, interval shooting, anime feature lapse
– 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 OIS kit lens (eight seven groups, 3 aspherical, ED1 piece, two-stage retractable)
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct