I got some more tidbits from my sources:
1) While not official the E-M1 body price should be $1,500. There will be also two kit version with 12-40mm or 12-50mm lens.
2) It has no Anti Aliasing filter
3) True Pic VII processor improves video quality like moire reduction.
4) has mic Input, single SD card slot.
5) New Environmental Sensing System will adjust VF brightness automatically, according to scene.
6) The sources confirmed that FT lenses focus as fast as MFT lenses
7) The 12-40mm lens has a snap-manual ring – just like the 12 and 17mm!
8) The 12-40mm is the first lens of the new PRO lens line
The camera and lens will be announced on September 10 at 5-6 am London time!
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake Gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct