(FT5) And here it is the first Olympus E-PL2 image!!!
Dear readers, and here we are with the new Olympus E-PL2! That camera should be announced at CES which starts the January 6th. The camera features the same [shoplink 14832]Olympus E-PL1[/shoplink] sensor but has a completely new design and some new features:
1) The E-PL2 comes along the new 14-42mm f3.5/5.6 MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) kit lens
2) It has a direct movie button
3) A new High resolution 3.0″ LCD (460K Dots)
4) A new Art filter ->Dramatic Tone
5) And it takes pictures up to ISO 6400
6) UPDATED -> It also has a new external Bluetooth module called “PENPAL”. You can attach it on the hot-shoe to instantly send pictures to your Android or Windows mobile phone and share pictures on Flickr, Facebook and other social networks!
The camera will be in Store by February. There is no price indication yet but you should keep following 43rumors and we hope to tell you more soon! Join us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe our RSS feed.
P.S.: There is a Voigtländer lens in Stock on [shoplink 15659]eBay (Click here)[/shoplink] and the Panasonic GH2 is in Stock at Adorama (CLick here)!