Our friend Dracore which is following the NAB event in Las Vegas told us that Panasonic is “expecting the AG-AF100 to be available in December“. The Panasonic rep gave him the contact info to submit suggestions which may/may not make it into the final product.
I collected your suggestions and created a poll.
I am sure Panasonic will take care of the suggestions of professionals filmmakeras more than the suggestion of our readers. We have also to consider that most of you are photographer more than videographer. So let’s give you some rules:
1) Vote if you really have some experience with video.
2) Vote if you are one of the potential buyers of the Panasonic AG-AF100
The product of the year is the...
- Panasonic GH2 (32%, 1,150 Votes)
- Voigtländer 25mm lens (17%, 598 Votes)
- Olympus E-5 (15%, 530 Votes)
- Olympus E-PL1 (12%, 450 Votes)
- Panasonic GF2 (5%, 183 Votes)
- Panasonic AG-AF100 (4%, 160 Votes)
- Olympus 9-18mm lens (4%, 150 Votes)
- Panasonic 14mm lens (2%, 81 Votes)
- Panasonic G2 (2%, 70 Votes)
- Panasonic 100-300mm lens (2%, 70 Votes)
- Olympus 14-150mm lens (1%, 38 Votes)
- Noktor 50mm lens (1%, 38 Votes)
- Lensbaby for Micro Four Thirds (1%, 23 Votes)
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye (0%, 17 Votes)
- SLRmagic 35mm (0%, 13 Votes)
- Olympus 75-300mm lens (0%, 10 Votes)
- Panasonic 12.5mm 3D lens (0%, 10 Votes)
- Olympus 40-150mm lens (0%, 6 Votes)
- Panasonic G10 (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,601