Dear readers! Sorry to disturb you but this is a message for a top(!) anonymous source. He asked me where he can upload and share the new lens picture. Please use that link: https://www.wetransfer.com/ to send me the image to email@example.com. You can enter a FAKE email address in the field where wetransfer asks for your email address. You can also send me the picture directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks!
P.S: Dear readers, hope to share you the image soon 😉
If you want to create your own Lomo camera than read the How To posted by Unplggd (Click here). They use the Olympus 50mm f/1.8 OM as lens for the homemade camera. Of course you can buy Unplggd explains what’s the advantage of building that kind of Lomo camera: “There are several smartphone apps that can help you create Lomography look-a-like images, but nothing beats this DIY project which produces similar perfectly imperfect photos. You can even pair this hack with a vast array of OM Series SLR lenses or use an adapter for other glass from different manufacturers to further the array of results…”
Surprise! Rumors coming from good sources confirm that the upcoming new 12-35mm and 35-100mm X lenses will be weather sealed! About time Panasonic! The question now is. If Panasonic is going to announce weather sealed lenses will there be a weather sealed camera coming too? No current m43 cameras resist rain and dust. That’s why it’s easy to guess that in 2012 Panasonic will unveil the very first weather sealed cameras. What will it be? A new line of camera? The GH3? the GX3?
If you know something about the coming weather sealed camera feel free to send me an anonymous message by using the contact form on the right sidebar. Thanks!
Reminder: The new X lenses should be announced in January-February. They will have a bright constant aperture. Probably f/2.8 but I hope its’ f/2.0 like the 14-35mm f/2.0 and the 35-100mm f/2.0 Zuiko lenses.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds): FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct
This is a post that contains emails from 43rumor readers. Here is the list:
1) Made a short film on the killer whales of the North Sea. Used the GH2 during gale force wind, upto 38 knots. GH2 and zuiko 12-60 and 35-100. Manual focus.
If you like it, nice to add it on your website for a break in between the rumors. The camera has some troubles since I used it, the salt wind, rain and sea water probably reached the electronic components. (but it was worth it) Here is the link. http://youtu.be/Cc2tNVrhAUA
Best Wishes, Melvin
3) Fotofinlandia is THE premier photo contest in Finland. It is now organized every third year. I have some info on it at my site. The finalists were announced today. My series of images is one of those lucky 12. Your 43rumors readers might be interested to know that this series is shot with E-P2 and D.Zuiko 50mm f/2 Macro. I had another series among TOP 35. Same equipment. All in all there are some 8000 photographers who have right to participate. The finalists can be seen here: http://www.fotofinlandia.fi/ehdokkaat/
If you click on “KAIKKI EHDOKKAAT” you can see those 33 series (not 35) who were in semi-finals.
4) “Hi Sir, I am a member of 43rumors, I read everyday your articles, specially the Olympus ones because since I was a child I have been taking pictures with OM cameras and now with four thirds and micro fourthirds cameras. My dream will be working for Olympus one day :). I have submitted a picture to National Geographic taken with an Olympus E-1 and Zuiko Digital 14-54 lens. I wonder if you could publish an announcement of the picture in National Geographic taken with the OLYMPUS E-SYSTEM. Maybe people like it and can press I like it or write a comment. If I had a minimum chance to win, could you believe it? OLYMPUS in NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC! I really wish Michael Woodford can manage to get rid of this problem right now. I truly believe in MFT!!! It´s the future. Anyway I´ll understand if you can´t publish it.
David Irisarri Vila http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/2011/entries/96818/view/”
5) I see alot of people have been asking how the new Leica 25mm lens serves as a portrait lens. I recently took some pictures that shows how wonderful its bokeh is, and I disagree with those who says it is not a good portrait lens. Anyway, if its something that might be worth sharing, feel free to do so:)
Cheers from Japan
Here’s the link to the pics btw: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nipponbasse/sets/72157628018874014/
6) Rise Up 2011 ABS 13 Bouldering Comp with GH2 and Leica 25mm on youtube.
Disclaimer: 43Rumors has no affiliation with any of the equipment manufacturers mentioned on this site. Please visit their official websites by typing the specific brand name and adding .com after it in your browser. All trademarks and brands belong to their respective owners.
Here is the definition of the word “rumor” according to Merriam Webster dictionary:
Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars
Date: 14th century
1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth
3 archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event
If you want to use any image from this website you have to ask for permission. You cannot copy more than 20 words from any of our posts. And you have to define the source with "Source: 43rumors.com" (working link).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Advertise on 43rumors
Contact Mr. Jeff Lalier to advertise on 43rumors:
Share News and Rumors
Click on the Share button below to write the message!
Name and email are NOT required so you can stay anonymous. Also the IP-address will not be submitted to us. Use Imageshack to share pictures (anonymously).