Olympus just issued a new firmware update for the E-M1 and E-M10. It fixes soem quirks on both cameras:
E-M1 firmware Ver.1.4 (May.21 2014)
- AF response when using four thirds lenses has been improved.
- Stabilization of shooting in C-AF has been improved.
- Shooting images when using the remote control function of the smart phone application “OLYMPUS Image Share” now supports Art Filter, custom self timer, zoom operation when using the electric zoom, Digital Tele-converter, and Release mode.
- * It is necessary to update to the latest version of OLYMPUS Image Share.
E-M10 Ver.1.1 (May. 21 2014):
- Image stabilization compensation while shooting videos has been stabilized.
- A 0 second setting has been added to Anti-Shock mode.