What’s next from Panasonic? Organic sensor, FF camera, GH5….
The Panasonic-Leica 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 lens is coming in Spring 2016
In 2015 Panasonic announced the G7, GF7 and GX8. And I do not expect them to announce any other MFT camera this year. So what’s coming as next?
What’s highly likely to come in 2016:
1) The Panasonic-Leica 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 in Spring
2) GH5 sometimes in 2016
3) New GM camera sometimes in 2016
What’s Panasonic is also doing:
1) Strenghten the partnership with Leica and make many parts of their new Leica SL T-mount Full Frame mirrorless autofocus camera.
2) Develop the organic sensor with Fuji
3) Develop new fast MFT prime lenses
What could be the surprises?
1) The launch of an organic sensor camera
2) The official join of the Leica T-mount system with their own branded Panasonic FF camera and lenses
3) Extension of the Noctilux f/1.2 prime lens series
And you, what are you hoping to see from Panasonic in 2016?