EM1-X ZUIKO 300mm, f/4, 1/1500sec, iso=200
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Enjoying the Anglesey coastline.
Long exposure at Cwyfan Church “Church in the Sea”
OM-D 5mkII with 12-40 Pro, Kase Filters, Vanguard Veo 2 Go tripod
Uwe De Poortere
Panasonic g85 + Oly 12-40 f2.8 pro f3/5 1/1000s iso-160
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II / 7-14mm PRO
Quite derelict estate in Camberwell, London.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 mark II with Leica 15mm f/1.7
Olympus OM-D E-M1X, M.Zuiko 60/2,8 Macro
EM1.2, M.Zuiko 300mm F4.0 + MC-20
Shoot on GH5 with Leica 12-60.
Another astro shot from Portugal. I think this is my favourite despite the hidden lighthouse resembling a large explosion. .
@olympusuk OM-D E-M1 MK II
@venuslaowa 7.5mm f2 prime
11x 20 seconds
4 x dark frames
Stacked in Sequator