Lumix G9 PL 200 F2.8 1/4000 iso 800
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Some milkywayshooting at the short nights.
No OM-D … hope it´´s no problem … astromod. E-PL7, Oly 8mm Fish, 10x 2 minutes at ISO 1600 stacked with Sequator … for the foreground i only took the first shot.
The Milky Way from the Chimney Rock Trail. Light is from a passing car. Capitol Reef National Park
#GetOlympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
m.Zuiko 12mm f/2
15″ at f/2
My northern horizon
THE OCHIL HILLS
Rocks, waves and cloud at wharf of Corniglia, Italy
E-M1X 12-100mm f4 pro lens
ISO64 12mm f8 10sec Hi-Res image at tripod mode with 6-stop ND filter attached
London, near Brick Lane
G6 + Panasonic/Leica 25mm
Nashornkäfer (Cyphonistes vallatus septentrionalis)
Oly PEN-F – Oly Macro-Tubus – APO Rodagon 80 – Aperture 5,6 by 5,1s
ISO 200 – Stack from 154 captures – magnification apox. 1,5:1
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, M.Zuiko 300/4 IS PRO + MC-20, #microfourthirdsgallery
Olympus EM1 MKII + Zuiko 35-100 F:2 + 1.4X
G9 +Leica 200mm 2.8 +TC14
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, M.Zuiko 300/4 IS PRO + MC-20,