Olympus 60mm as a macro/portraiture lens in combo with the Lumix G9.
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Olympus EM1 MKII + MZuiko 60 macro + Flash Fl14
Libellule en fin de métamorphose avec son exuvie.
EM1-X – 60mm macro
OLYMPUS E-M1 M. Zuiko 60mm 2.8 macro Flash Nissin i40
1/60seg. F/11 ISO 200
EM1 mark II, mzuiko 300 f4
Periwinkle and Fern.
Olympus Pen F + 12-40 f2.8
“A Estrela da Esperança”
Olympus M5 Mark II + M.Zuiko 17mm f1.8
Il mare d’inverno
M1 Mark II 12/40 Pro
DC-F9 // Olympus M.Zukio 17mm @F1.2 // ISO 200 // 1/1250s
Model: Yana Milman
Andreas-Joachim Lins – Photography
One more of the Colorado River along the Potash Road near Moab, UT. 12-25-2018
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
m.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro
Dramatic I filter