Blanket over Marlow.
Olympus OM-D EM-5 mkII with M.40-150mm Pro at 142mm
1/50th sec, f/5.6, ISO 200
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
E-PL5 17mm 1.8
Evening Haze over Lake District Fells
E-M10 MkII & Lumix 35-100/f4.0-5.6
Mod M1mark2 75-300
Mid-day, sunny, one-minute exposure, 6 stop ND filter.
Olympus OMD, EMI, MII. Olympus 12-40mm F2.8.
lieu | Locronan / France
ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜs ??? ?-?5
Hans H. Siegrist
The fish must go in head first
Male Kingfisher (Albedo atthis) Cudrefin, Switzerland
E-M1X, 4/300mm Pro + MC-14
Olympus E-M1 MKII + Zuiko 14-35
Garça Real (Ardea Cinerea)
Olympus M5 Mark II + M.Zuiko 75-300mm
(Gx80 + Leica 15mm)
fb: Anthony Chapiteau Photographie
Nikkor 50mm 1.8