Because they are so beautiful.
Omd EM1 Mark II
Zuiko M.60mm F2.8 macro
Iso 800, F 7,1, S 1/320, Ev 0,0
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
The Fall of the Roman empire
E-M1. 12-40mm f/2.8
EM5II, M.Zuiko 12-40, Nisi ND1.8https://www.flickr.com/photos/karstengieselmann/31943705178/
Olympus E-M1MarkII+OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.2
OM-D E-M10 + 45 mm 1.8 #microfourthirdsgallery
DicLeung Tak Lai
EM1 II + 300 f4 with Crop
In Namibia somewhere along the route I shot these young swallows waiting for there parents with food. Shot with the e-m1, 40-150pro + MC14 attached. 210mm, f4.0, 1/200, ISO400.
supmylO IIKM 1ME + okiuZM 051-04
M1 mark2 12/40 Pro