Swimming in liquid gold
E-M5MII, M.Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 + MC-14
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Prevenza M1 12-40 Pro
Olympus E-M1MarkII+OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.2
Sigma 8-16 T/S
Olympus EM1 MKII + MZuiko 300 F4 Pro + Flash Fl 14
PEN-F + M.ZD 8mm f/1.8 PRO Fisheye
Olympus OM D 5 Mark II + Zuiko 300 mm pro + 1.4 TC
Shot with an OMD E-M5 mk II & M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro.
Once again the postcard view over Heidelberg. This time I tried something new in my art of processing. It is supposed to look like an old postcard of yesteryear.
Ranita de San Antonio
EM1 mark II, mzuiko 300mm f4