The other side
OLYMPUS M.9-18mm F4.0-5.6
f/7.1 1/3 9 mm
1) To submit your picture for the weekly readers roundup post you can choose one of the following two options:
– Instagram: Follow @microfourthirdsgallery and tag us on your picture to give us the permission to repost your image on the instagram gallery and on 43rumors (we will credit you)
– Facebook: Submit your picture on our group: facebook.com/groups/microft. Please add the hashtag “#microfourthirdsgallery ” to grant the permission for reposting on 43rumors. Without the hashtag we will not add your picture!
2) Like and comment the pictures from other readers here: instagram.com/microfourthirdsgallery and facebook.com/groups/microft
3) A selection of most liked pictures by the community and by me 43rumors admin will be posted weekly on 43rumors.
Note: When sending a pic feel free to also add a link to your site to promote yourself! And please do share one single picture per week only. Do not spam :)
This is the weekly selection:
Hallerbos 14/04/2018 Belgium.
OMDI + 40-150mm 2.8 Pro #microfourthirdsgallery
Gull at Topanga Beach, by Peter Greenwald.
Olympus E-M1 Mark II and 40-150mm Olympus f2.8 PRO lens with 1.4 teleconverter.
Yosemite N. Park, january 2017
OMD Em5 MK II 14-150mm
Lumix G9 and Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 at 40mm with Hoya Pro1 CPF and Hoya Prond 500 (9 stop) NDF. ISO 200, f/11, 240s. 16″x20″ print.
Tulip Festival 2018 at Abbotsford
Olympus EM5II + 75-300II
Lumix G9 + Leica 8-18mm + Hoya Pro1 CPF. 10mm, ISO 200, f/11, 1/400s.