If you travel a lot and work in harsh condition those brand new Transcend cards are definitely for you. Their new UHS-II U3 SD card is super well built and is:
– waterproof. Resists for 30minute in water in-depth up to 1m (IS IPX7 equivalent test)
– freeze proof down to -25 Celsius
– hot proof up to 85 Celsius
– Electrostatic immunity (complies with the EMC IEC61000-4-2, and has resistance to static electricity.)
– Resistance and X-ray (ISO7816-1 compliant, will not be affected by the X-ray inspection of the airport!)
– And shock resistance
There is yet no info about release nor any preorder option. But the cards are rumored to cost 1500 Euro the 64GB and 900 Euro the 32GB.
Price info via DSLRmagazine.