During the past 7 days we published following news:
Olympus E-P1 related news:
– Comparison Test: GF-1 vs. E-P1 vs. E-450/420 (source: dpreview forum)
– Switar 26mm f/1.1 Review on the E-P1 (source: lawrenceripsher.com)
-olympus e-p1 review diary: day 1 (benprestney.toniaprestney.com)
-Olympus E-P1 with NIKKOR 10.5mm FISHEYE image samples at theoldschoolhouse.com
– Olympus E-P1 Comments, Part III: Lost Pictures (TheOnlinePhotographer)
Olympus E-P2 related news:
– E-P2 — initial impressions from infrequent poster (source: dpreview forum)
– Olympus E-P2 review at ganref (Click here for the google english translation)
– Letsgodigital has the Olympus E-P2 review!
– Zeiss Lens Portraits with Beautiful Model and the Olympus E-P2 (source: TheDigitalStory)
Panasonic GF1 related news:
– Dpreview reviews the Leica X1 review and compares it with the Panasonic GF1.
– GF1 field test by Craig Mod
– G11 vs GRD3 vs GF1 comparison at Adorama
– Lensbaby on GF1 (source: dpreview forum)
– Double Panasonic GF1 review
– GF1 vs. D700 (dpreview forum)
– MicroFourThirds matching simulation (new lenses added)
– Gianni Galassi ideal MicroFourThirds camera (wishlist)
– Adobe releases Lightroom 2.6, Camera Raw and DNG Converter 5.6 (Now with Olympus E-P2 and Panasonic FZ38 support)
– Three japanese photographer voted the five best cameras. Of course MicroFourThirds rules in their rankings! :)
– All Kevin Spacey Pen videos (and prices to win)
– Olympus Master 2.3 released! US download page: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/oima_softwaremaster.asp / Europe download page: https://www.olympus-consumer.com/en/consumer/download.html
– 43rumors random article feature added
As you know we don’t get paid by Panasonic or Olympus for working daily on 43rumors.
Thanks your support we can be free to talk about news and rumors. You are our boss!
If you are a usual amazon buyer you can help us by bookmarking our amazon links. Once you click on them if you purchase something in Amazon (it doesn’t matter what) we get a small commission for it. The cool thing is that you don’t pay any penny more and 43rumors can enjoy some help!
To bad you can’t do the same thing with Pixmania, Adorama or BHphoto. You have to use our direct links on the top of the website (under the daily deals bar)
P.S: And tell your friends that we exist!