Despite Olympus plan to sell the Imaging Division the 2020 product roadmap seems to have been confirmed and we can expect new MFT announcements soon. Here is the rumor recap:
- Olympus E-M10IV and 100-400mm lens will be announced in early August (article here).
- Wild rumor about two PEN-F cameras coming this autumn (article here).
- PEN-FII rumor via UK magazine (article here).
- There is definitely a 100mm macro on the roadmap (article here).
- 150-400mm PRO coming in winter
- First super wild rumors about the GH6 specs (article here).
- Panasonic managers promises to energize the MFT world (article here).
- The new 8K MFT camera from Sharp should be available in late 2020 (article here).