The info about the yet not released new firmware update 1.4 for the E-M1
- AF response when using four thirds lenses has been improved.
- Stabilization of shooting in C-AF has been improved.
- Shooting images when using the remote control function of the smart phone application “OLYMPUS Image Share” now supports Art Filter, custom self timer, zoom operation when using the electric zoom, Digital Tele-converter, and Release mode.
- * It is necessary to update to the latest version of OLYMPUS Image Share.
Like I told you, the official Olympus Imaging support site doesnt’ display the here leaked fw update yet.
UPDATE: There should be a new E-M10 fw update too with following improvements:
1) Improved image stabilization during movie recording
2) 0-second value is added to the “Anti-Shock” mode
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at email@example.com (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct