Lates rumors summary…
In case you missed some rumor here is a short list of latest important news we posted on 43rumors. In summary: Olympus confirmed that they will continue to develop Four Thirds and that Micro Four Thirds will replace the low-mid DSLRs. Zeiss plans to make a new Micro Four Thirds zoom lens. Ricoh could release a Micro Four Thirds module in 2011. Mr. Kitao Itirou talks about the GF2 and 25mm f/1.4 lens which we expect to be announced in February-March:
– New rumor about a Ricoh GXR Micro Four Thirds module.
– Will Zeiss make the 15.5-45mm f/2.6 Zoom for the AG-AF100 Micro Four Thirds camera?
– Will the Olympus compact camera feature a 26-100mm(35mm equiv.) f/1.8-2.4 lens?
– A new Olympus E-P3 rumor
– Mr. Kitao Itirou (Panasonic) talks about the small GF2 and the next lenses…
– Rumors from Photokina (Olympus)
We do not expect any new camera or lens during the next weeks (if not 2-3 months). But we are working on new rumors about the next Olympus PEN and Panasonic GF2 cameras. And both promised to release high-end cameras and lenses. We hope to receive some info about that stuff soon!
As usual if you want to share rumors contact me at email@example.com or use the contact form on the right sidebar. Thanks!