Here is a list of messages I got from different sources:
1) “The improved dynamic range is a result of the new sensor“. -> In response of my question if the higher dynamic range was a result of a software feature or new hardware design.
2) “The 3 inch LCD is a tilting touchscreen“.
3) “AF is not faster…it is MUCH faster than on the Olympus E-P3”
4) About the leaked picture: “The mode dial is on the other side. imagine the OM4-TI (here on eBay) – almost there in looks.”
5) “425 g is the weight with the Li-ion battery and a memory card, 373 g is without them“.
6) “The image processor is TruePic VI.”
7) “Price Body+kit lens = 1150 Euro.”
8.) “The cameras name is not OM-D (that’s just the new series name).”
One more thing: I am out now for a couple of hours. Will answer your mails in late afternoon (european time).