I have now many more info about the LX100. It has a 16MP Four Thirds multi aspect sensor. Which means resolution should be a bit lower than 16MP. The size of the camera is really more compact than the Canon G1xII which uses a similar large sensor (see image on top).
– Sensor: 16MP Multi aspect Four Thirds(!). Real resolution is a bit lower.
– 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 lens
– Built-in EVF: 2,76 milion dots, 1.39x / 0.7x magnification
– ISO 200-25600. Can be extended down to 100!
– 4K recording (with time limitation to avoid heating issue)
– exact camera size: 4.52″ x 2.6″ x 2.4″
– hot shoe
Announcement on Monday September 15 at 13:00 in Berlin time!
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct