– It has the new Olympus “tweaked” 12 Megapixel Sensor
– Truepic VI engine (two processor in one)
– ISO 100 to 12.800
– 1080i 60frs AVCHD or JPEG video
– 35 point autofocus
– OLED touch Display (610k resolution). Sounds like it is almost the same screen used for the [shoplink 19904 ebay]Olympus XZ-1[/shoplink].
– pop up live guide
– dual dials
– fastest AF to date for any mirrorless cam (and I have been told that it is considerably faster that the [shoplink 16254 ebay]Panasonic GH2[/shoplink]!).
– updated art filters
– effects to combine with art filters (like starlight)
– 3D still images
– Interchangeable grip. I have been told there are two different grips you can buy (and more will come after).
– Design changes: The top dial is now placed instead of the ON/OFF button of the E-P2. To make room for the built-in flash. There is a video recording button over the AEL button.
Reminder: Announcement on June 30th. As usual on that date we will continually update 43rumors with all news, reviews and image samples we can find on the web! And don’t forget to join us on Facebook and Twitter! Subscribe our RSS feed!
Links cameras/accessories mentioned in that article:
Olympus XZ-1 at [shopcountry 19904].
Olympus E-P2 at [shopcountry 14830].
Panasonic GH2 at [shopcountry 16254].
Reminder -> Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct