One of my trusted sources saw the new Olympus 30mm f/3.5 macro lens and told me that:
- it’s a bit longer than the 25mm/f1.8.
- No focus limiter switch
- front lens is small (more or less like the 17mm/f1.8)
- Filter diameter was 46mm (if I remember it right)
- Close focusing distance 2cm
- Price will be around or little bit less than $400
Olympus will soon launch the new 30mm macro along the 25mm f/1.2 PRO and the 12-100mm f/4.0 PRO lens. Olympus has a press ocnference scheduled for September 19.
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
To get notified on all upcoming news and rumors be sure to subscribe on 43rumors here:
RSS feed: https://www.43rumors.com/feed/
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct