Image on top shows the Nocticron and the Fuji XF. Both lenses have f/1.2 aperture and hopefully similar pricing.
These are the official Panasonic Nocticron 42,5mm f/1.2 Asperhircal Power OIS lens specs via Digicameinfo:
– Lens construction: (one ED lens, one UHR lens, two aspherical lens) 14 pieces in 11 groups
– Focusing: inner focus
– AF motor: screw integrated stepping motor
– Equipped with aperture ring
– Image Stabilizer: POWER OIS
– Barrel: Metal
– Aperture blades (circular aperture iris) 9 pieces
– Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m
– Maximum magnification: 0.1 times (0.2 times in terms of)
– Filter size: 67mm
– Height: 76.8mm
– Maximum diameter: 74mm
– Weight: 425g
The lens will be announced the next days but one important info is still missing….the price! I hope it gets a similar pricing like the today announced Fuji 56mm f/1.2 lens which costs $999 here at Amazon. Ok, this lens has no stabilization and likely doesn’t focus as fast (Panasonic AF is known to be better compared to Fuji).
Fingers crossed guys!