That news is going to make me very happy :)
Trusted sources and sources at Popco (via Dicahub) do confirm the LX100 design is very close to the glorious Panasonic LC1 (here on eBay). But according to my source it’s much smaller and weights around 400g only. The camera will ship by end of the year says Popco. Like I told you before announcement is on Monday September 15 at 13:00 in Berlin time! Stay tuned on 43rumors!
Alrady known LX100 specs:
– Sensor: 16MP Multi aspect Four Thirds(!). Real resolution is a bit lower.
– 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 lens
– Built-in EVF: 2,76 milion dots, 1.39x / 0.7x magnification
– ISO 200-25600. Can be extended down to 100!
– 4K recording (with time limitation to avoid heating issue)
– exact camera size: 4.52″ x 2.6″ x 2.4″
– hot shoe
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at email@example.com (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct