The Panasonic GF7 will be announced tomorrow (January 20 in London) at around 6-7am London time. And those are the camera specs:
– 16MP Live MOS sensor
– Two-dimensional noise reduction, multi-process NR, detail reproduction filter
– Intelligent D-range control that extends the dynamic range than ever before
– 240fps Fast AF sensor drive and lens control
– -4EV Corresponding low light AF
– Significantly more compact compared with the GF6
– 180 degrees open tilting LCD
– “face shutter” and “friendly shutter”.
– Double shutter functions Fn1 / Wi-Fi button
– “beautiful skin mode”, “background blur”, “Slim mode”
– The Wi-Fi connection has become easier
– Shutter can be released via smartphone
– Body color Silver, Brown, Pink
It’s basically a Panasonic “selfie” optimized camera. And it’s a very compact one. Seen that there is also a Pink version the main target for the camera could be women that want to carry a good quality but also very compact camera.
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at email@example.com (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct