Digicameinfo got the E-M10II specs. The camera will ship on September 4 in Japan the official announcement will be next week on August 27. And here are the camera specs:
– 16MP Live MOS sensor
– 5-axis camera shake correction
– Video Full HD 60p
– 4K time-lapse movie
– Continuous shooting 8.5 frames / sec.
– EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL
– LCD monitor three inches tilting
– built-in Wi-Fi
– The body is made of metal
– The color is black and silver
– Kit, the body only, EZ lens kit, double zoom kit
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets.
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct