Finally we have the first image of the Panasonic GH2! The deisgn is closer to the current [shoplink 14834]Panasonic G2[/shoplink] than the older [shoplink 14826]Panasonic GH1[/shoplink].
The GH2 has following specs:
– 18 Megapixels multiscale sensor (16 effective Megapixels)
– 100-12.800 ISO (But I dont know how it takes the 12.800 ISO pictures)
– 1080i60 24Mbit/s AVCHD video recording
– The GH2 has one LSI with three cores (instead of current two cores of the GH1)
– Improved AF speed (0.099 second with the [shoplink 14802]14-140mm[/shoplink] kit-lens)
– High-speed burst shooting of 5 fps with 16 MP
– Super high-speed burst shooting of 40 fps (lower resolution)
– Touch screen LCD
– announced 21 September at photokina
– (FT3)Two new sources just told us the camera has real 1080p60 output “masked” as 1080i60. This because AVCHD specification does not include 1080p60. You have to set it to 60p (manually) in Final Cut (or other editing software). This rumor has to be confirmed by our sources so take it with a grain of salt!
Follow 43rumors until the September 21 announcement! We will update this website with all last minute rumors, leaks and camera reviews! Be sure to not miss any news. Join on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe our RSS feed. Thanks!
Reminder -> Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct