These are the first images of the new GX8 and FZ300 cameras that Panasonic will announce at 5-6am London time on July 16!
GX8 images and specs via Digicameinfo.
– 20 Megapixel sensor
– Dual IS (on sensor and on lens working together)
– 2.36 million dot organic EL tilting EVF
– Dust and water resistant
– magnesium alloy body
– 4K Photo · 4K Video
– Free Angle 1.04 million dot organic EL monitor
– Wi-Fi, NFC, QR code connection
– Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec in the AF tracking
– Body color is black and silver
FZ300 images and specs via Digicameinfo.
– 12.1MP MOS sensor
– New Venus Engine
– Lens 25-600mm F2.8.24 times zoom with 35mm equivalent
– 1cm macro
– 4K photo. 4K video (30p). Full HD 60p
– Highest sensitivity ISO6400
– EVF organic EL. 1.44 million dots. Magnification 0.7 times
– 3 inches 1.04 million dot LCD monitor. Bali angle. Touch panel
– Camera RAW development
– Adopt a new type of linear motor in AF motor
– 3.5 times the AF speed FZ200. Ultra high-speed AF
– DFD correspondence
– 5-axis Hybrid OIS +
– Wi-Fi built-in. Possible connection to the smartphone-tablet. QR code connection
– The size of 131.6 x 91.5 x 117.1mm
– Weight 691 g
Follow the live-blogging here on 43rumors!
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
For readers: Don’t miss any news. Join our group on facebook and follow our tweets. Subscribe our newsletter at [wysija_form id=”2″]
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct