In exactly one week on September 19 (next Monday) Panasonic and Olympus will announce their new MFT stuff:
- At 12:30 Berlin time Panasonic will have the press conference
- At 18:00 Berlin time Olympus will have the press conference
Olympus will have a video live streaming you can follow live here on 43rumors!
And so far this is what we will get on that day according to our sources:
- Panasonic G8x (name not 100% final yet). G85 specs in a G7 body. With 4:2:2 8bit internal 4K recording
- Panasonic GH5 pre-production version. Panasonic will “pre-announce” the non final GH5 camera. It records 4k at 4:2:2 10bit on SD cards.
- Olympus E-M1II: 4K, hand-held high-resolution mode, dual SD card slot. Unconfirmed yet if it has a Olympus designed sensor
- Olympus 30mm f/3.5 macro, 25mm f/1.2 and 12-100mm f/4.0 PRO lens
- Panasonic will also announce new lenses
Be sure to join the GH5 Facebook group.
For sources: Sources can send me anonymous info at firstname.lastname@example.org (create a fake gmail account) or via contact form you see on the right sidebar. Thanks!
To get notified on all upcoming news and rumors be sure to subscribe on 43rumors here:
RSS feed: https://www.43rumors.com/feed/
Rumors classification explained (FT= FourThirds):
FT1=1-20% chance the rumor is correct
FT2=21-40% chance the rumor is correct
FT3=41-60% chance the rumor is correct
FT4=61-80% chance the rumor is correct
FT5=81-99% chance the rumor is correct