Lightsnow (Click here) developed two(!) custom E-M1 firmware updates:
- The Auto Focus in videos should be smoother.
- Full Sensor read in video mode. No crop.
- Better ISO performance in low light video situations
- More Dynamic Range in video
- This firmware is based on the official version 2.0.”
Of course you have to be aware that this is nto an official firmware from Olympus. It’s your choice to take the risk or not. Lightsnow also promised to add soon 4K recording to the E-M1:
“Next up would be a higher framerate, higher bitrate and of cause the 4k feature itself.”
Sounds exciting…if it works!!!