We made some fixes!
Nothing special, just cheap consumer models. More news here:
Yes micro four thirds is exciting but if you don’t want to spend a loto f money and if you really want incredible quality in a small compact camera go for this fanatsic camera…the Olympus 35RC!!!
it is incredible small, wonderful lens and it costs less then 100$ !
Read the latest review from ken Rockwell if you want to know more!
UPDATE: please let us know if the loading time is now ok! Thanks
All the user are experiencing slow page loading times which is really painfull. We already wrote to our hosting service. They will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Really sorry, it is not our fault.
One thing is sure. With your Panasonic or Olympus micro four thirds camera you will be able to use a lot of M-mount lenses! We already wrote an article over the very loooooong adapter list.
Wouldn’t be wonderful to use Leica lenses on your digital camera? So you want to see which lenses are avaiable and how good they are?
I will give you some help ;)
1) VoigtlÃ¤nder lenses. This page list them all adding some personal judgment from the author
2) A very deep review of M-mount lenses are avaible here at luminous landscape.
3) And we don’t want to forget to mention the BIG guru Ken Rockwell!
Feel free to update the list in your comments!!!
A lot of people asked us how we get our rumors, and how realistic they are. So we are ready to explain you our daily work.
1) What we do first is to check our email. We don’t get a lot of rumors, just few mails per week. Most of them are send by anonymous people. Our BIG sources write us 1-2 times per month. They gave us information about the Olympus E-450 and the micro four thirds camera. Where we lack in comparison with nikonrumors and canonrumors is in image leaks. Only one anonymous sources send us an image one time, it is a E-5 image. I hope the guy who send us the image can give us more information soon :)
We want to encourage people to send us every information! It helps us to get forward! And of course we can keep you anonymous.
2) A hard part of the job is to check the 20-25 website where we can catch important information. The list includes japanese, chinese, korean, german, english forums and more… That takes more or less 45 minutes reading work per day. You want to know some of this webites?
here a short list:
If you know good websites please share the links with us!
3) Writing the post. This is the hardest part for us because of the language. But a friendly guy recently joined the 43team and he will rewrite our text in a very fine and correct english. He will start his job in 10 days. So please be patient ;)
If you like our job may you contribute with a little donation ;) You can take a look at the right sidebar, there is donation form where and the possibility to put your name on the donator wall :-)
Why should I donate?
– because we make daily worldwide check for rumors
– because we were the first in the world to announce the Olympus E-450
– because we are again the first in the world to say you two Olympus micro four thirds cameras are coming for 2009. And again we are the first to tell you that they will have video capabilities
– because we post DAILY!!!
– because we listen to you and are going to make this website better and better. Redesign, better post quality language are planned.
have a nice day guys!
We are planning to redesign our website. And what we need as first is the LOGO! Please send your ideas at 43rumors()gmail.com.
You have to follow this indications:
1) “4/3 rumors” should be contained
2) keep the design simple elegant and universal. Our visitors comes from all the world.
We are looking for new…
1) …authors. If you have time to invest writing news you can join the team.
2) …rumors. Let us know the most interesting news you get from forums and people all over the world
3) …designer. We want to redesign our website in order to satisfy the readers who want more easy access to content.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org