The new Z CAM E2C Micro Four Thirds cameras is now available for preorder at BHphoto. Costs $799!
Highlights of Z CAM E2C:
– 4K 30fps / 1080p 60fps, 11.5 stops dynamic range
– H.265 10 bit color, H.264 8 bit color
– 4/3″ Sony CMOS sensor, MFT lens mount
– PoE (Power over Ethernet) is supported
– WiFi, Ethernet port, LANC remote, USB-C
– 4K HDMI output
– Recording: SD card or SSD (via USB-C)
– Power: Canon LP-E6 & LEMO port
– Button configuration (same as Z CAM E2)
– Shoulder LCD (same as Z CAM E2)
– Live streaming via Z CAM iOS app and PC software
– ProRes recording on SSD via USB-C (pending on license approval)
– RAW recording on SSD via USB-C (under development)
– Smaller form factor then Z CAM E2
New Luminar 4:
Skylum announce the new Luminar 4 software (info here). It’s available for preorder now and it will be available this fall. Among the many new features it also will have the world’s first Sky Replacement technology. There are two bundle offers:
Current Luminar 3 owners pay $49 only:
A workflow devoted entirely to creative photo post-processing.
Topaz Studio 2 has only one purpose: creative photo editing. This starts after you select your image and ends when you export your finished work. It’s designed specifically around the artisanal post-processing workflow of carefully crafting a single image to your vision.
Studio is the editor to use when you want jaw-dropping images and you’re not afraid to spend the time to get them. It’s for creating works that push the bounds of your artistic vision; the few that you know you’ll look back upon in years as one of your best creations.
That’s why you won’t find library management, design tools, batch editing, or other common “image editor” tools in Studio. There’s a lot of photo editors out there that help you manage your workflow and make minor contrast adjustments. Topaz Studio is not intended for that. If it doesn’t contribute to the vision of creating singularly beautiful images through post-processing, then we’re not including it.
Instead, Topaz Studio 2 focuses on doing three things well. We consider these the product’s guiding design principles and firmly believe that they will make your creative workflow both easier and faster.
Check out all new Topaz Studio 2 features on this page!