Metabones announced the new Canon EF to MFT Speed Booster with following features:
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The lens aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Powered by camera body. no external power source required. (also accept 3rd party external power supply via MicroUSB socket)
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
A first hands-on test has been posted by Andrew on EosHD.
Thanks Vincent for sharing!