Hurray! The Panasonic GH5 will be available for preorder oin January 4th!
The info we can share in advance is that:
– The GH5 has the in sensor stabilization just like the G80
– The camera has 2 SD card slots
– No more limit about the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
– The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
– It has full size HDMi
– The main sizes are identical of the GH4. Advantage : You can use ANY same accessory like Cage, Etc. from your previous GH3 or GH4.
– Panasonic plans to start shipping out the GH5 in March/April!
– Body only: Price will be between 1 800 € and 2 000 € in Europe for the DMC-GH5.
– Price will be ± 2 900 € for the DMC-GH5 + the new Panasonic Leica 12-60 Lens (not the older 12-60mm lens!)
Stay tuned and join the GH5 facebook group for more news!
This news has been first posted on 43rumors!
To bloggers and other rumors sites copying our news: Please be kind and link back to 43rumors if you continually repost our news and rumors. Thanks!