Image on top is a Mockup of a Canon mirrorless camera. not a real camera!
There were many “mirrorless” rumors I posted last week on 43- and MirrorlessRumors. Some of them are very important and that’s why I am posting this recap because you might have missed them!
1) There is a picture of the next upcoming external Olympus viewfinder. And it looks like it has a sort of built-in flash too! (Click here to read more).
2) More Fuji and M43 rumors (Click here to read more)
3) Akira Watanabe talked about the future of Four Thirds (Click here to read more)
4) Surprise! Nikon could join the Pentax Q system by end of the year! (Click here to read more at MirrorlessRumors.com)
5) Canon confessed, they will go Mirrorless!!! (Click here to read more at MirrorlessRumors.com)
6) The Sony NEX-7 will have a built-in viewfinder (Click here to read more at SonyAlphaRumors.com)
7) The Panasonic GH3 will have electronic shutter (Click here to read more
As you see there is a lot of movement inside the Mirrorless world. I am curious to see what Canon will do but I bet they will “join” in mid-late 2012 only. The Sony NEX-7 could be a “bomb” with the new 24 Megapixel sensor but I don’t think they are going to make it right with the body-usability design. The big news here is Fuji. If they join the m43 system than it will be ahrd for everyone else (including Sony and Canon) to compete against them!!!