- One of the key are of that needs improvement is connectivity with smartphones.
- Yes, the compact camera market is shrinking but High magnification zoom compact cameras are still selling fine (read Panasonic FZ series).
- What’s changing now in the mirrorless interchangeable market is that we see a shift towards more pro products (read Sony A7-A7r). Initially mirrorless cameras were not sees as “professional” tools. Now that perception is changing.
- The key development areas to make better mirroless cameras are : Imaging processor, sensor and EVF.
- The GH3 is particularly popular among people who shoots videos.
- A GH with 4K is likely to come within 2014
In Summary: Guys, start saving your money for the GH 4K camera