Some more bits before the news gets official at 5am London time:
– The E-M1 has adaptive sharpening optimization (works for every Olympus MFT and FT lens)
– Continuous AF is better than in any other MFT camera and matches the best DSLR performance
– EVF automatically adjusts the brightness
– The E-M1 is more weathersealed than the Olympus E-5 – 12-40mm PRO lens has better performance than the 12-60mm FT lens.
– Olympus will offer a PRO Service package for E-M1 owners (for example access to a hotline number)
First image samples by Ming Thein on Flicr (part one and part two).