With all those rumors I don’t want my readers to get lost
It’s time for a brief rumors summary! The following roadmap is made based on rumors from good sources (and hopefully no mistakes that time):
– July 21 Panasonic LX5, FX700, FZ100 (and probably more compacts) -> Keep an eye on the new LX5 sensor and the FZ100 video quality!
– July 28 The first Panasonic 3D videocamera will be released?
– Late August-early September Panasonic GH2, a second very compact MFT camera (a very special camera that many will like!) , new MFT lenses (14mm f/2.5, 100-300mm and more?) and the MFT camcorder.
– Mid September FourThirds camera (with special mount), new PEN (built-in EVF), many new MFT lenses (more about that in next posts)
Other interesting rumors/speculations:
– Early September Sigma and Tamron MFT lenses?
And there could be more cameras and lenses! So follow 43rumors and share your news/rumors via email@example.com
One more thing: If all works fine a new mirrorless website will go online next week…stay tuned!