Before to start into the new week with news and rumors I have a general question about the 43rumors comment system. Currently I have three major problems to solve:
1) Spam filtering: Sometimes good comments get marked as spam by the wordpress aksimet spam filter. And I have difficulty checking for good comments in the immense full spam comment container
2) Moderation: I have to manually approve comments and sometimes I am busy at work or at home and some comments may be displayed many hours after they have been written
3) Identification: Some people is having fun using real name from others to write comments. And that creates a lot of confusion
There are three possible choices to take now:
1) we keep things how they are now
2) I allow members only to write comments (but many may don’t want to register on 43rumors to write a note)
3) Install a software like Disquis which is used by plenty of websites and where you can login with your social accounts like facebook and twitter. Or you make a Disquis account.
I would like to hear your opinion on that. Thanks!