June will be an amazing month! Panasonic and Olympus will announce at least three new cameras and three new lenses. In summary there will be:
– An ultra-small Panasonic GF3. It will be 15% smaller than the current GF2, same G3 sensor.
– The Panasonic-Leica high quality (and high priced?) 25mm f/1.4 auto-focus lens.
– The Olympus PRO E-P3 (with integrated EVF? and new Olympus sensor?).
– The mini PEN (XZ-1 style?).
– The 12mm f/2.0 SHG pro lens (expensive).
– The 50mm f/1.8 portrait lens.
Those are info based on rumors, so there is still room for changes or unexpected additions. But now it’s your turn. Let us know what kind of product you will buy (I included the new Panasonic G3)!
Stay tuned on 43rumors! It’s really an exciting time now!