Olympus Equipment for Hire! (photographyblog)
A short blog why I think the Olympus E-P2 is great (by Kirk Tuck)
Have you ever heard about Fingerstraps? (dc.watch.impress.jp)
Panasonic Acquires Sanyo: “The acquisition will create one of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers with an edge in green technologies.“ (Photoreview Australia)
Toshiba makes the first SD card with exFAT format! (dc.watch.impress.jp)
Latest rumors do say that the Samsung NX-10 could be announced a little later than expected (final announcement on January 10?). The camera was expected to be announced in December. Let’s see what happens!
Source: redcrow (dpreview forum)
“I got more updates of NX10.
1. Samsung will start teaser ad. in next week in Korea.
2. Samsung will announce AND launch NX10 in next several weeks.
NX10 will be launched into the world market at the same time.
3. Some NX10s have been delivered / will be delivered to camera review websites/magazines.
They are asked to zip their lips until the official announcement.
4. Samsung keep working on stabilizing the firmware.
NX10 has an interesting feature.
It has burst mode. (Up to 30 shots with 7 fps). It seems to be similar feature with K20D’s, I guess. But I didn’t hear how it works.“
I received many emails from people receiving their Panasonic GF1 + 20mm combo via amazon. I can only say…Finally!
Click here to order the camera at amazon: Panasonic GF1 Camera with 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Lens
Buy the E-P1 before the end of January and Olympus will send you and FL-14 flash for free. You have to register on-line and send in your receipt and barcode before 28th February 2010.
* Live date is 15th December in Europe, 12th in UK.
* This is a European only promotion
* Only applies in each country to locally purchased stock
If you want to support us choose one of our affiliated european shops to buy the camera: